Author(s): Dorling Kindersley Publishing Staff
Experience thrilling rides at Universal's Islands of AdventureTM, admire The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM, explore the Magic Kingdom Park and Kennedy Space Center, unwind at a club or wander through Downtown Orlando. From Top 10 live music venues to Top 10 things to do for free, discover the best of Orlando with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Orlando-
- Five easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Orlando, covering Disney's Hollywood Studios , Universal Studios FloridaTM, LEGOLAND , Merritt Island and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Orlando, plus five full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Orlando's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Walt Disney World Resort; Lake Buena Vista; International Drive Area; Kissimmee; Downtown Orlando; and Winter Park, Maitland and Eatonville
Exploring more of Florida? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florida.
About DK Eyewitness Travel- DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.