Author(s): David Atkinson et al
Hill walks and deep-sea dives, bustling fishing towns and remote villages, restful beaches and spectacular nature reserves Corsica is filled with attractions to the tips of its rugged inland mountains. Our definitive guide gives you detailed regional coverage to help you discover the essence of this perfect getaway.
- Explore the island itineraries include gentle strolls, urban walking tours and serious hikes, with a dedicated chapter on the famous GR20
- Dine out - with the best places to sample Corsican cuisine
- Slumber in style the best hotels, rural gtes and friendly ferme auberges revealed and reviewed
- Become the expert culture, history and language coverage to lead you to the heart of the island
- Tailor your trip family-friendly recommendations for a hassle-free holiday