Author(s): David Leffman, Simon Lewis & Jeremy Atiyah (updated by Mike Meyer & Susie Lunt)
The Rough Guide to China is the definitive handbook to this vast and extraordinary country.
- Full-colour section introducing China's highlights
- Lively coverage of the entire country, from booming Beijing and Shanghai to the ethnic-minority regions of the southwest and the oasis towns of the Silk Road
- Expert advice, for every budget, on places to stay, where to find the best Chinese cuisine, and getting around by public transport
- Unrivalled background on China's history, politics, cultures and peoples
- Handy Chinese script for places, sights, accommodation and restaurants throughout