Author(s): D. K. Travel
Whether you want to lose yourself in the galleries of the Louvre, seek out the best boulangeries, bars and bistros, or simply wander along the Seine - this great-value, concise travel guide will ensure you don't miss a thing.
Inside Mini Map and Guide Paris-
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Paris in detail, and includes a Metro map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of some of Paris's most iconic buildings
- Colour photographs of Paris's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, drink and shop, plus useful transport, currency and health information and a phrase book
- Chapters covering le de la Cite and le St-Louis; The Marais; Bastille and Oberkampf; Republique and Canal St-Martin; Belleville and Menilmontant; La Villette; Montmartre and Pigalle; Opera and Grands Boulevards; Louvre and Les Halles; Eiffel Tower and Invalides; Champs- lysees and Chaillot; St-Germain-des-Pres; Latin Quarter; Jardin des Plantes and Place d'Italie; Montparnasse and Jardin du Luxembourg
Mini Map and Guide Paris is abridged from DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Top Ten Paris.
About DK Eyewitness Travel- DK's Mini Map and Guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with expert advice and easy-to-read maps to inform and enrich any short break.